Mission & Vision Statement
The world is changing all around us. To continue to thrive as a business we must look ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what is to come. We must prepare for tomorrow today and ensure we manufacture quality products for end users. By working in accordance with written procedures, monitoring their effectiveness and making changes where the need is identified, continual improvement will be achieved enabling our organisation to meet or exceed its customer’s expectations.
This will create a long-term destination for our business and provide us with a long term plan.
To plan our mission ahead. This will declare our purpose as a company and serve as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To be accountable for our actions
- To listen to our customers and lead the market
- To act responsibly and help protect our environment, provide economic opportunity fairly, work safely, and consider the person in all of our business affairs.
Our vision will serve as the framework for our mission and guide every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality products and growth.
- People: Be a company where people are inspired to be the best they can be. For every employee to play a full part in ensuring the effective operation of our business needs. It is the responsibility of each employee to adhere to the organisation’s policies and operating processes and procedures.
- Quality: To produce quality products and adhere to British and International standards.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, in order to create a mutual, enduring value.
- Environment: Be a responsible company that makes a difference by helping build and support environment issues.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organisation.
Environmental Mission Statement
Supply+ is committed to environmental excellence and the continuous improvement of our environmental performance, as part of our overall goal of implementing the principles of sustainable development in all areas of our work. Our aim is to ensure that environmental objectives are integrated into relevant business objectives in a cost-effective manner.
Supply+ understands that many of its activities will impact on the environment; we therefore aim to conduct our business and operations to reflect best environmental practice. We will implement an environmental management system appropriate to the location, scale and nature of our activities to demonstrate our commitment to the environment.
Specifically, we will:
- Review all of our activities, operations and procedures to identify, quantify and evaluate their environmental impact and set priorities for addressing these;
- Minimise any negative environmental effects caused by our operations and activities, use energy and natural and non-renewable resources efficiently, and minimise waste and pollution;
- Comply with current applicable Environmental legislation and with other requirements to which the organisation subscribes;
- Set and achieve measurable targets for key performance criteria such as energy, transport, emissions, waste, water, environmental incidents and biodiversity in order to monitor and be able to report on our environmental performance against an agreed baseline;
- Purchase, wherever possible, environmentally-preferable goods and services and influence our suppliers and contractors to ensure that goods and services procured support our environmental policy;
- Use the most resource-efficient technologies and media for communicating and maintaining records of documentation;
- Establish recycling schemes for all appropriate waste;
- Develop appropriate emergency response plans for major incidents at our premises to minimise any environmental impact;
- Take measures to increase staff awareness of our environmental performance and individual environmental responsibilities, and ensure that environmental management is included within our staff induction and training programmes;
Finally ... Our Winning Culture
Our Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviours that will be required of us to make our Vision a reality.